As well as the functions of a debit card, it is issued in conjunction with RENFE and offers the holder many discounts in the purchase of tickets of any kind and long distance train journeys.
- Over 60s
- Welfare recipients over 18 years old, in a situation of permanent, total or absolute physical or mental incapacity or major disability, officially registered as such
- People with disabilities of 33% or over
- If you have a disability equal to or greater than 65%, you can travel with a companion who will do so under the same economic conditions as you.
- Cash withdrawals in cashpoint machines anywhere in the world with the VISA logo (over 40,000 in Spain and over 600,000 in other countries)
- Support for Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar cashiers and cashiers of other entities.
- Means of payment in commercial establishments all over the world (over 900,000 in Spain and over 20 million in the rest of the world)
Discounts applied by RENFE when buying tickets with the card:
- Ave, Alvia, Euromed and Intercity trains:
- 25% on the best available rate, for any day of the week. The discount is not applicable on accessories.
- Avant trains
- From Monday to Friday: 25%
- Saturdays and Sundays: 40%
- In Conventional Medium Distance and Cercanías trains
- Issuance fee: 36 euros. Maintenance charge: 36 euros.