PURPOSE OF THE INSURANCE:
To protect checked-in luggage belonging to the cardholder(s) when the ticket for the relevant trip has been purchased using the aforementioned card.
Luggage will be classed as lost if it does not appear within 48 hours.
SCOPE OF THE INSURANCE:
From the moment luggage becomes the responsibility of the transportation company until it is delivered at the destination, for trips anywhere in the world.
- SEA TRAVEL: Only the following risks are covered:
- Total loss, Contribution to General Average and Salvage Costs.
- Loss or failure to deliver complete luggage items.
- LAND OR AIR TRAVEL: This policy only covers the total loss of luggage as a consequence of a transportation accident, as well as the loss or failure to deliver complete luggage items.
INSURED CAPITAL SUMS:
Maximum insured sum per complete item of luggage: 600.00 Euros
PROCEDURES IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM:
The following documentation must be provided to the Insurance Company:
- Stamped copy of the claim submitted to the carrier.
- Original of the response received from said company.
- Photocopy of the invoice for the travel ticket paid for with the card.
- Photocopy of the luggage check-in stub.